Thursday, October 15, 2009

Scent of a magnificent man

From his success with Louis Vuitton, edgy designs from his self titled label, to his fantastic fragrance Daisy I say Marc Jacobs ... oh how I adore you!

Marc has just added a new fragrance to his entourage... Lola and ohh how we are all frothing at the mouth with excitement (hey I might be a guy but if you meet anyone I know they'll explain my obsession with fragrances). As I sit here sniffing the page of my magazine trying to encapsulate the scent... I'm starting to envision the woman who would wear this scent. Sexy, confident, mysterious and a little bit of a rebel. Compared to her 'sister' Lola is a deeper scent, I see her as transeasonal best worn with an effortless cool girl attitude, where as with Daisy she's very summery which makes her smell better when worn in warmer weather and with a fun carefree playfulness.

Lola's design is so chic and exciting, the combination of the colours and the fantastic sculptural cap make this young man envious of any girl with this in her par fume arsenal. If Lola were a model she would be Pania Rose or Erin Wasson, if she were a celebrity she'd be Zoohey Deschanel. Ok enough smelling of this magazine..

Males out there don't fret your time is soon to come, word is that Marc is now working on a men's fragrance, and I can tell you this man will be bashing on the glass doors of every department store to be the first to grab it.




Her name is Lola, she is a fragrance ... Ok I promise not to sing anymore, but just admire this bottle.

Lola's older sister Daisy, I've always not only loved this bottle but this fragrance


My suggestion for the men's bottle design, as if you wouldn't want this as a fragrance bottle! Marc please look into this, you know you love it!
Mitch. S xx
Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment