Thursday, October 8, 2009

All tied up

It seems that the good old bow tie has clawed it's way back on to the fashion must have list, well it has for me at least. Wether it be for a conservative business look (Armarni spring 2010) to a super colourful and casual beach look (Etro spring 2010) It seems that there's no occasion this little bad guy can't be used for.
I think it's time I invest in one or more of these quirky bows and try my luck at taking one with me to all occasions. Chances of success? well this season it seems that I can do no wrong... we'll see how it goes once the runway hype is over.


Image from google.com

Image found on google I need it!!

Image supplied by style.com
Moschino Spring 2010 Monotone suiting... want it!
Image supplied by style.com
Etro Spring 2010 Clashing colours and patterns ..Love it!

Imagine supplied by style.com
D&G Spring 2010 Matching velvet with denim....hmm may need to dust off my old blazer
Mitch. S xx
copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment