Thursday, October 8, 2009

News with shoes

Shoes have been the obsession for many people over the years and what an exciting time to be obsessed.

Normally it's just women who get all the fun with wacky shoes or bright styles, but it seems the ever growing population of fashionable males has created a demand for eye popping footwear.

For men the must have of the season is a good pair of leather shoes. Gloss finish metallics were the favourite with Louis Vuitton and that super cool reptile/glitter pair which I'm thinking I need now. I also think I'm going to get a pair of pastel shoes and splatter them with paint to get the McQueen look, a little bit of DIY can go a long way. Duckie brown has made me love bright coloured suede.... I want, Love and Need them all.

For the ladies it seems that ankle breaking heights and awe inspired visuals are the way to go according to McQueen's masterpieces but over all the favoured idea is to get a unique and interesting pair of high shoes and flaunt away. My advice would be to go out and join a gym and do ankle strengthening exercises, that way the dangers of ankle rolling would be minimal.



Miu Miu Spring 2010
Is this the new animal print? I think so!

Versace Spring 2010
Loving the multi print



McQueen Spring 2010
Bit of industrial petrol stain going on





McQueen Spring 2010
Reptile space boots are go!



Christopher Kane Spring 2010
Looks kinda marshmallow inspired with the heel twirl



Johnathan Saunders Spring 2010
Loving the leg warmer-esk design

Thom Browne Spring 2010

Storm Trooper-esk style... I think they are growing on me


Duckie Brown Spring 2010
Lovin those blue suede shoes!



McQueen Spring 2010
Paint splatter has never looked so good for men!

LV Spring 2010
Forget Dorothy's ruby slippers I want LV Star Sparkle shoes!



LV Spring 2010
These will go great with my black slim pants!


LV Spring 2010
These are giving me memories of watching The Whiz but I love them all the same, maybe not so yellow though...

Mitch. S xx
copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment