Saturday, October 24, 2009

Duo Tone

I've been obsessed with Ray-bans for ages (since I was about 4 and had Dad's in a draw.. which were soon lost). I've tried on so many pairs and they never look good on me... they look tiny on my face which is strange as my head isn't big. Lusting over the Club Masters has been a long process for me and to my sad realisation .. they look really bad on me when I tried them on yesterday (took that long as the "world wide shortage" prevented me getting my hands on them). In a moment of desperation I saw these really cool duo toned Wayfarers next to the Club Masters, I put them on and bam! instant success.

Santa please add these babies to my lust list of sunnies. Don't forget I must have the Karen Walker sunnies I wrote about last month.... thank you!

Mitch. S xx

Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment