Monday, October 12, 2009

Glass is the new plastic

So we all go on about saving the earth, but why not at the same time save yourself?

We've known for quite some time that plastic is evil and destroys the environment, but have you sat back and looked at what it may be doing to you? I'm not going to even pretend that I know anything useful or scientifically correct about the dangers so why don't I dazzle you with a new idea ? A stylish glass bottle!!





Grab this baby from IKEA!

I got the idea off my super cool and stylish friend Gaia when we were styling for Grazia, she pulled one out of her bag and I instantly fell in love with the idea (btw visit her blog youth & ardency , she inspired me to start my own blog).

Anyway.... help start the glass bottle movement, cause we have and I must say it tastes and looks sexy!


Mitch. S xx


Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

2 comments:

  1. Love your work Mitch, I have one exactly the same on my desk at work after my co-workers convinced me that re-using and re-using and re-using the same old plastic water bottle was probably not good for my health. They did this by checking the number inside the recycling symbol on the bottle and discovered with the help of google that it was not designed for reuse. Love the blog darl! Megan P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Google great? I always check what's in products to make sure they are safe (especially cause my brother is a Vegan, you'd be shocked what animal products are in certain foods haha)
    Thanks for the comment, I love having contact with readers so that I can make this more enjoyable for everyone.

    Mitch. S xx
    P.S I'll always love your work Megan!

    ReplyDelete