Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well Suited

Strange how I can be into unusual and edgy clothing, but at the same time have a love for sophisticated suiting.

There's nothing sexier and more chic then a slim fitting suit that has been styled well. I think that's one reason why I love The Sartorialist and all the photo's he takes of immaculate suiting, it inspires me to join the modern gentlemen movement, but I'd also have to have my days of street wear and quirk, I'm sure I can come up with a way to have it all and not look contrived/scary


Calvin Klein showing us how to blind on-lookers with this electric coloured suit, something they have been doing a lot this year, electric coloured suits or those acid greens (which I Love!)




Salvatore Ferragamo giving us this great tailored number with spat style shoes. It looks like a modern take on mafia suiting. I love this duo toned blazer


Private school meets sexual tension at D&G. I'm loving the sharp lapels and how the piping just highlights the sleek lines. There's no doubt every D&G show is oozing with sex and I think this was one of the tame looks (naked chest overload throughout the show)



The ultimate dinner suit from Ralph Lauren. Since I was 18 I've wanted a suit just like this in that regal blue, to top this look off it has my obsession item, the bow tie!




Trussardi 1911, I don't think I'll ever tire of saying I love this collection and just need every garment and shoe! We see here how to add injections of colour while still looking sexy and chic (Ugh how hot is the bow tie!)




I love this double breasted suit jacket, they usually have the stigma of looking dowdy on men, but I feel this one would suit many body shapes, especially me as I'm built like this guy, scrawny. Again loving the colour injection.




You can't tell me that Spurr doesn't make you purrr while looking at this suit! Here we see the new trend of ditching shirts which wearing suits and replacing them with v-neck tee's. The waist coat is fantastic and I love the sheen to the fabric. Santa you need to get me this, if not then get me a bespoke suit with this silhouette in mind!

I'm looking forward to the day where I can look back at this entry and say "Wow I own all of those now, plus an entire room of suits which amazing shoes"
Dare to dream
Mitch. S xx
Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment