Sunday, December 6, 2009

Strawberry Summer

My girl crush of the moment is Evan-Rachel-Wood (E.R.W), she fits into my latest obsession with red heads and overall I just love her look.

It's summer here in Australia, the cicadas are in full force with their melodies, all landscape colours are exaggerated and it's absolutely boiling today. It's a time where everyone (except me) goes out to sun bake in the harsh rays. Suggestion for the alabaster skinned, stay inside! if looking pale is this sexy then I'm following in E.R.W's footsteps and embracing the moon tan.



Never has drinking coke ever appealed to me so much on this hot day



If blonds live a fun life, then red heads live a dangerous one. E.R.W in a GQ editorial


Showing us that playing the victim can be sexy


Sugar is sweet, but this bad girl has a dark side


For those of you who are caught up in the True Blood frenzy then stay tuned, E.R.W is playing the Vampire Queen and boy does she play it well


Looking forward to seeing her more in True Blood Season 3!


Mitch. S xx

Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Here's to SPF 30+ and the beach umbrella! Loving your blog Mitch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have the perfect umbrella and banana chair in mind.
    Thank you for the feedback, coming from you I'm flattered ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss wood was splendid in true blood. makes you want to turn into a vampire asap :)

    ReplyDelete