Thursday, December 3, 2009

Animal Power

I was testing out the new "Next Blog" button to see if they had corrected the extreme randomness of the content it would take you to, to my delight they have, just make sure you are viewing a blog that contains content you like before you click it and it will find similar style blogs.

Enough geek speak, I was pleasantly surprised when I came across an image from a site called Mashallah Design. It's a jersey Jumper ("Sweater" for my overseas readers) with a 3D wolf coming out of it!! It's a special technique of pattern making and sewing which you can read about here


I Can honestly say I WANT, LOVE & NEED this! I don't think you understand how much I love wolves in design, and c'mon who doesn't want a 3D jumper?

Mitch. S xx

Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009



1 comment:

  1. I really want to make this but I can't find any patterns. T_T

    ReplyDelete