Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sharp, Short, Stylish

After my day break from blogging I've noticed I'm now officially behind on my Pre Fall 2010 blogging. Everyone, everywhere is excited about the collections and I don't blame them, we see the fashion industry battle the GFC (Global Financial Crisis)by showing what's beating in our hearts, fashion will never die out and style is forever!

I know I normally blind everyone with my addiction to colour, but I loved the sleek & sharp design used in Jason Wu's PF 2010 collection. I loved how everything was cinched at the waist, it really shows off a ladies curvature and creates that lovely hourglass shape. The pleating in the skirt details really adds that feminine charm to the strong looks shown. It really reminded me of the Australian label Cue and what they have to offer instore currently (their current campaign shows off their edgier looks so don't relate it to this post)

Hints of colour, sharp lines, pleating and strong feminine looks, Jason Wu's PF 2010 collection reminds us why we love him so much. Check out the rest of his collection at Style.com

Stay tuned for Australian fashion posts to come (once I get some great images)

Mitch. S xx

Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

1 comment: