Sunday, November 29, 2009

Like it both ways?!

A couple of years ago my friend was showing me an article on some amazing jeans that fully reversed as if you had 2 pairs of jeans in one. Back then I thought they were great but just didn't think twice as I worked for a denim retailer and owned 200 pairs of jeans (after a culling I'm down to 120).

Now that I'm older and wiser ...and in desperate need of great fashionable jeans (lets face it... I may have 120 but I only wear 4 pairs and they are dying!) I decided to look them up again, I wasn't disappointed. Finn denim may be one of the most innovative denim designers I have come across, not only are the jeans on offer great but I literally am having difficulty changing my mind on using my credit card, I'm not allowed to and I really cant afford to... but I need these jeans!!!




Not only do I love this shot for it's artistic purposes but I am in love with these red metallic jeans called "Red Corvette". I'm going to justify that not only will I look fab in these jeans BUT I technically get TWO pairs in the one!



Since a horrible twist of fate destroyed my checked Wrangler skinnies I have now found out why the fashion gods ruined them. They decided that these HOT jeans were better for me and I shall be lusting over these until they are wrapped around me. "Anti Kilt" will you marry my legs?



Think us boys get all the cool threads? Finn have made the same styles for the ladies too, imagine having a boyfriend with the same jeans and turning up to a party and going "OMG we are wearing the same jeans" not a problem, drop your pants and switch them inside out and you have a new pair, fashion crisis averted!


Rockabilly eat your heart out, they also channel a good punk look (not that rubbish emo stuff) It seems these jeans are so hot you don't even need a top! chuck on a scarf and you're set to rock these hot jeans.


To check out more of these fabulous jeans go to Finn Denim you'll Want, Love and Need them just as I do!

Well I think Santa has found 2 new items he needs to get me or good old plastic will come to the rescue and easy my non shopping woes.


Mitch. S xx


Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment