Friday, November 27, 2009

Enviro Coffee

We all saw how bonkers I went over the idea of using a glass bottle instead of plastic to store my water, now I have gone crazy over another enviro idea.... ceramic coffee cups, Yes you heard me correctly!

These have been around for a while but have seemed to hit the mainstream due to fashionable interior stylists who love to place quirky items in their displays. I originally saw this from my friend Cassie who works for Greenpeace... she was on the train with me and BAM there it was (an intended family joke that turned into a cute realistic gift)

All I need is for them to put some quirky designs on the cup or lid and I'll be satisfied to have about 10 of them. Can't you just imagine some monogram Louis Vuitton styles, Double C's for the Chanel devotee or a crazy mish mash illustration from Romance was born?... ill make do with the plain white for now

If you're stylish and eco savvy you can get one of these babies from Hart & Heim at Bondi Junction Westfield... or over the net.

Mitch. S xx

Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment