Monday, November 30, 2009

Fire Locks

One thing that I can say about myself is that I'm extremely like a fish, as in I'm attracted to colourful and shiny objects. With this similarity you would noticed that everything I like is always colourful or shiny or simply the both combined.

Right now a colour I'm obsessed with is red, there's nothing quite as exciting as an attractive model with fiery red locks (especially that red cordial colour).





A model channeling the Ariel look from 'The Little Mermaid'... well that's the association that my brain linked this picture to (oh and hey it links to my fish comment above!!) Check out those red lips!




Not only am I loving this red cordial hair but I'm loving the bashful pink tone used as eye shadow and with the hint of colour on her lips. To top it off she has nice green eyes.


For more great photography images from the set these two belong to head over to Photography Tara


Mitch. S xx


Copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment