Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Numero Uno

So it has come to the point where I have decided to start blogging, I have my facebook, I have my twitter... but there's just something missing.

Times are changing and the inner yearning to share every impulse with countless strangers has become paramount to us as a society. Every quirk, every desire, every thought shall soon be digitalized and posted for all to see... so why not just add that little extra piece of myself by adding a blog to my barrage of digital updates.

Me; well I'm just lil ol' me..... ok modesty not really gonna cut it on here. I'm an aspiring Stylist and I'm currently assisting one of Australia's best (which I keep being told by designers and photographers. She denies it but hey all I know is I think she's amazing and great to work with). Im currently a student at FBI fashion college and loving every minute of it. I've been really fortunate to have such a supportive network at the college which has helped me succeed in all areas thus far (including being selected for a special program that only 1 student a year can be part of.... all you need to know is I get my name up in GOLD! haha love it) I really love quirky fashion, just those little odd bits here and there can really make a look succeed. What I like doesnt neccessarily mean everyone will like but thats the beauty of individuality and originality, not everyone has to like it or agree with it. You'll get to know more bout me later in posts

My blog; I intend to post things (as the title says) that I Want, Love and Need wether it be fashion, music or anything in general. I really hope to convey my sense of style and just share my passion for fashion and all things stylish.

So reader, enjoy and stick around for what's still to come

Mitch. S xx

copyright © Mitchell Steed 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment